The 50 Hottest Women Of Radio
This is the 2009 list. For the 2010 list, click the link above.
Let me tell you, the old saying “she’s got a face for radio” has a lot of truth to it. A lot. Of Truth. We know this now after compiling our 50 hottest women of radio, which is hands down the toughest top 50 we’ve ever done. It’s not as if putting together a list of the 50 hottest Victoria’s Secret models is all that hard, since virtually any Victoria’s Secret model could have arguably made that list, since they are all beautiful. This is not true of radio personalities.
We had to do a lot of research. We scoured every major media market in the United States, looking at countless radio station websites and going through hundreds of Myspaces to come up with our top 50. It did turn out that there were plenty of cute women for our list, but next time I think we’ll stick to something a little easier. Read on to see if any of the hotties from your hometown stations made the cut:
50. Casey 96.5 Philadelphia, Pa
49. Natalia Z 104 Virgina Beach, VA
48. Sienna – 95.7 San Diego, Ca
47.Nessa – 94.9 San Francisco
46. Sherry – 94.7 Springfield, Mo
45. Nikki Blakk – 107.7 San Francisco
44. Amy – KISS 96.7 Austin, Texas
43. Cathy – KISS 96.1 Pittsburgh, Pa
42. Heather – 94.7 Austin, Texas
41. Ghandi 97.9 Columbus, Oh