Ohio University Lands Top Spot in Princeton Review’s 2012 Party School Rankings
Ohio University was named the biggest party school in the US according to the Princeton Review, which today released their 2012 Party School Rankings. Ohio University was #2 last year, and took the spot from the University of Georgia. The Princeton Review surveys over 120,000 college students on a variety of things comprising a student’s life, including best food, professors, and prettiest campuses. From perusing their party school findings, it seems like big state schools in the middle of nowhere are the most happening places for an 18-22 year old. Check out the list after the jump.
Kids, here are the top 20 schools you might want to consider, and parents here’s where you probably don’t want your kids to go:
1. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
2. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
3. University of Mississippi, Oxford, Miss.
4. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
5. University of California Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
6. West Virginia University, Morgantown, W. Va.
7. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
8. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
9. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
10. University of Texas, Austin, Texas
11. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
12. Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
13. Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, La.
14. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wis.
15. DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind.
16. Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind.
17. Arizona State University, Tempe, Ariz.
18. University of Maryland, College Park, Md.
19. University of Vermont, Burlington, Vt.
20. University of South Carolina, Columbia, S.C.
Written by William on August 1st, 2011 | Tagged as: Popular Culture