Nick Nolte Fire $1.5 Million Home Damages

Nick Nolte is being treated for smoke inhalation and abrasions after the noted entertainer tried to contain a blaze at his home in Malibu, California early Tuesday.

The L.A. County Fire department were called to the mansion at 11:34 AM, where firefighters found a blazing inferno burning in one of the bedrooms. The blaze is believed to have started due to an electrical malfunction.

According to TMZ, the home suffered approimately $1.5 million in damages, but thankfully no one was injured.

A rep for Nolte denies the acting vet’s home suffered any structural damage.

“There was an electrical fire at Nick Nolte’s house today. No one was injured and there was no structural damage to the house. Mr. Nolte is grateful to the Malibu Fire Department and Sherriff’s Department for their quick response and assistance.”

About The Author