Mark Wahlberg Hospitalized For Smoke Inhalation

Mark Wahlberg was rushed to a Massachusetts hospital last Friday morning.


The actor was treated for smoke inhalation after a mishap on the set of his new film The Fighter.

“Mark was working on a scene [Thursday night] where a smoke machine was being used for atmosphere and apparently he breathed in too much smoke,” a set source tells The Sun.

“When he woke up Friday morning he was gasping for breath so he was taken to Massachusetts General Hospital where he was put on a breathing device that helped clear his lungs.”

The 38-year-old newlywed was released the same day and immediately returned to work.

About The Author