Kristen Stewart Leaps to Top of Forbes’ List of Top-Paid Actresses
Kristen Stewart is rolling in the dough. On Tuesday, Forbes magazine released their list of Hollywood’s Highest-Paid Actresses (from May 2011 – May 2012) and thanks to her work in The Twilight Saga franchise, K-Stew rose to the top of the heap, earning $34.5 million.
Kristen’s earnings came from her $12.5 million salary plus profit share for both installments of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Parts I and II. The actress’ role in Snow White and the Huntsman helped rounded out the robust sum.
Stewart narrowly edged out Cameron Diaz – who earned $34 million — to the top slot in the annual ranking. Diaz’s earnings came from her salaries for Bad Teacher, The Green Hornet and What to Expect When You’re Expecting.
Check out Hollywood’s Highest-Paid Actresses, according to Forbes magazine:
1. Kristen Stewart, $34.5 million
2. Cameron Diaz, $34 million
3. Sandra Bullock, $25 million
4. Angelina Jolie, $20 million
5. Charlize Theron, $18 million
6. Julia Roberts, $16 million
7. Sarah Jessica Parker, $15 million
8. Meryl Streep, $12 million
8. Kristen Wiig, $12 million
10. Jennifer Aniston, $11 million
Written by Castina on June 20th, 2012 | Tagged as: Kristen Stewart