Joe Jonas Hospitalized with Food Poisoning
Hollywood heartthrob Joe Jonas was rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital on Sunday after he began experiencing severe abdominal pains.
Joe fell ill with an extreme stomachache following a night out at Chicago’s Board Room Nightclub on Saturday.
The 22-year-old Jonas Brother was taken to the emergency room at Children’s Hospital L.A. shortly after returning from the Windy City. Doctors eventually determined that he had been suffering from a severe case of food poisoning.
Written by Castina on December 20th, 2011 | Tagged as: Joe Jonas