Jay-Z Beyonce Forbes Highest-Earning Hollywood Couple
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z are Hollywood’s Top-Earning Couple. The “Sasha Fierce” hitmaker and her hip-hop mogul hubby have topped Forbes’ annual poll of Hollywood’s Highest-Earning Couples, with combined earnings of $122 million between June 2008 and June 2009.
Hip-hop’s royal couple amassed the massive sum through their music, movies, fragrances and endorsement deals with brands including Budweiser and American Express. Hov and B’s earnings were almost double that of second runners-up Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart, who have earned $69 million over the past year.
Other couples to make the list include Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who made $14 million last year, Tom Cruise and his wife Katie Holmes, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, and Victoria and David Beckham at number five with $46 million.
Forbes.com’s Top-Earning Couples in Hollywood:
1. Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z ($122 million)
2. Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart ($69 million)
3. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie ($55 million)
4. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith ($48 million)
5. David and Victoria Beckham ($46 million)
6. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi ($36 million)
7. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson ($35.5 million)
8. Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy ($34 million)
9. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes ($33.5 million)
10. Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow ($33 million)
No widget added yet.