Comedian and actor Jason Sudeikis confirmed that he will not be returning to Saturday Night Live in the fall.
“I’m definitely done,” Sudeikis told David Letterman. “I’m not coming back next fall.” Earlier this smmer it appeared as though contract talks weren’t going well. Jason had told Modern Magazine, “You never really leave that place, and it never leaves you,” he said at the time. “It’s an emotional journey getting through a season, much less the final one.”
SNL will also be losing Weekend Anchor, Seth Meyers, as he moves over to take over for Jimmy Fallon next year. Fred Armisen revealed that he would not be returning to SNL and two months after longtime castmember Bill Hader exited in May.