“Indiana Jones” #1 Weekend Box Office $126 Million Opening
Like Us On Facebook
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull battled it’s way to the top of the U.S box office this Memorial Day Weekend, earning $126 million in it’s first four days of release. Indy 4, the franchise’s first film in nineteen years, witnessed a sixty-five-year old Harrison Ford in his signature role as archeologist Indiana Jones. The opening falls just $2 million short of the Memorial Day Weekend record set by Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End in 2007.
Take a look at how the Weekend Box Office Top Ten rounded out.
1. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, $126 million.
2. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, $23 million.
3. Iron Man, $20.1 million.
4. What Happens in Vegas, $9 million.
5. Speed Racer, $4 million.
6. Made of Honor, $3.4 million.
7. Baby Mama, $3.3 million.
8. Forgetting Sarah Marshall, $1.7 million.
9. Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, $900,000.
10. The Visitor, $800,000.