We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that those who use the Service do the same. Our writers and editors have been instructed to only source images and content that are clearly and fully in the public domain (e.g. Wikicommons, etc.) If you believe that your proprietary work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to our Copyright Agent named below:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Copyright Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org