AskMen.com’s Great Male Survey: The Results
This summer, AskMen.com asked site visitors to take the 2011 Great Male Survey, while its “sister site” Cosmopolitan.com posted the 2011 Great Female Survey. More than 70,000 responses later, we have results that, as the site says, “shed serious light on how the modern man thinks and behaves professionally, romantically and in his downtime.”
It’s like a playbook, ladies!
Here are a few highlights:
- 48% of men would dump a girlfriend if she got fat, yet the most desired trait when deciding if a woman is relationship material is “a sense of loyalty.” (The rest of the guys are busy looking up the word “irony.”)
- The top three female celebrities men are most tired of hearing about are, in order, Lady Gaga, Sarah Palin, and Kim Kardashian.
- If it were available, 69% of men would take a male birth-control pill. (And 100% of women wouldn’t trust them to do it.)
- 32% of men consider beer the “ultimate man drink.”
- 78% of men think they can tell when a woman fakes orgasm. (Which is adorable.)
Go check out the rest of the results for yet more insights in the modern male mind.
No widget added yet.