20 Times When Yearbook Editors Massively Failed Or Succeeded At Their Job
The high school yearbook is a running record of your four years in the American education system. From heartbreaks to hookups, and everything in between, you can look back on that record and remember some of the best times in your young life. At most schools, the high school yearbook is put together by a team of students who work under the supervision of a teacher or other members of the school’s staff. Typically the pictures are fair, the quotes are double-checked, and the overall structure remains fairly average from one institution to the next. However, on occasion we are treated to some high school yearbook mistakes and decisions that make us laugh, think, and most often, question high school education in America.
1. The Real ‘Birdman’
2. Here Kitty Kitty Kitty.
3. This Was Definitely Planned ANd Pretty Creative.
4. This is what happens When You Refuse To Give A Quote.
5. The best Yearbook Prank I Have Seen.
6. Apparently This Was Taken Before The iPhone Was Invented.
7. Her Grammar Was Forgive Thanks to No Child Left Behind.
8. Home RUn Hitler!
9. This Student Was Just Horsing Around
10. Another Creative placement That was Definitely Staged.
11. I’m Batman.
12. Someone Decided This Was Some Poor Kids Best Photo.
13. Apparently These Teachers Were All Former Motorcycle Cops.
15. Someone Accidentally Gave All Janitorial Staff Members The Same Photo.
16. Sharing Opinions. That Pretty Much Sounds Exactly Like High School.
17. The Lizard Teacher.
18. THis JOKER changed out A Nurse Photo.
19. WHere’s Waldo? Oh There He Is.
20. The Wong And Wright Photo Page.
TELL US: Which high school yearbook photo is your favorite in this collection?